Cinnamon Coconut MCT Latte
(makes 1 serving)
10 oz brewed coffee
1 espresso shot
1 tbsp Volupta Coconut Creamer with Collagen & MCT
1 tsp. honey (or sweetener of choice)
4 tbsp. coconut cream
A few shakes of cinnamon
- Blend the hot coffee, espresso, honey, and creamer for about 10-15 seconds until combined.
- Poor this mixture into a mug or glass.
- Combine the remaining coconut cream and cinnamon in the blender and blend for about 20 seconds until frothy.
- Poor the cream froth over the coffee mixture, sprinkle with some more cinnamon and honey.Enjoy iced or hot!
(You can substitute the cinnamon with cacao powder if you prefer.)
Coconut Chia Pudding with MCT & Collagen:
½ cup organic coconut milk (liquid and cream top)
1 tbsp. Volupta Coconut Creamer with Collagen & MCT
¼ cup organic chia seeds
Toppings: We like to use fresh fruit, honey, Volupta Organic Goji Berries & hemp seeds
- Blend the coconut milk and creamer for 10-15 seconds until frothy.
- Pour into a mason jar with the chia seeds and stir well.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Top the congealed pudding mixture with honey, fresh fruit, dried berries, seeds, or whatever else you fancy, Enjoy!
- Season with black pepper.