Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes | Servings: 1-2
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup Volupta Dragon Fruit Slices
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup crushed ice
optional: 1 tbs honeyTopping:1/2 banana1 kiwi1/4 cup strawberries1/4 cup raspberries1 tbs coconut chips1 tbs chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients and pour into a bowl
- Slice fruits into bit sized pieces and arrange on top of the smoothie
- Sprinkle with coconut chips and chia seeds
Prep time: 10 minutes (20 minutes in refrigerator) | Servings: 4-6
Volupta Dragon Fruit Slices
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water. Be sure the bowl does not touch the water.
- Place chocolate chunks in bowl and stir gently until melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip Volupta Dragon Fruit Slices. Use a spoon to scoop chocolate to cover, if necessary.
- Hold over the bowl for a few seconds so that excess chocolate can drip off. Place on parchment-line baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
White Dragon Fruit Lemonade Popsicle
prep Time: 10 minutes plus approx. 6 hours freeze time | servings: 6 popsicles
6 pieces of Volupta Crunchy White Dragon Fruit
1 cup of granulated sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1 cup of fresh lemon juice
3 ½ cups of water
1 tsp of lemon zest
½ tsp of fresh finely chopped mint
You will need a popsicle tray and wooden popsicle sticks.
- In a small saucepan, mix water and sweetener on low heat until dissolved.
- Let cool and add lemon juice, lemon zest, and mint. Stir until mixed.
- Place one piece of Volupta Crunchy White Dragon Fruit in each popsicle mold and fill ¼ of the way. Freeze for 1.5 hours. Then carefully add the wooden sticks and fill the remainder of the mold with the lemonade. Freeze for an additional 3-5 hours.