Mango Trail Mix
prep time: 10 mins | servings: about 23 servings of ¼ cups portions
2 cups Volupta Dried Mango
1 cup Goji Berries
½ coconut chips or flakes
½ cup cashews
½ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup chocolate chips
- Cut Volupta Dried Mango into bite-sized pieces with kitchen shears.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl. Enjoy!
prep time: 30 mins | servings: about 14 oz
6 large pieces of Volupta Dried Mango
1 small tomato
¼ cup chopped red onion
¼ cup chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 cups of how water until a simmer.
- Place Volupta Dried Mango Pieces in a large heat-proof bowl. Pour hot water over the mango, cover with a plate or plastic wrap. Let sit for 10-20 minutes until rehydrated.
- Slice tomato in half. Carefully scoop out seeds. Chop tomato into small dice.
- Chop onion into small dice. Chop cilantro.
- Once the mango has been rehydrated, discard water and dice mango.
- Combine mango, tomato, onion and cilantro into a bowl. Squeeze lime over mixture. Add salt and pepper and mix.
Tropical Granola Bar
prep time: 15 mins | cook time: 10-15 mins (rest for 3h) | servings: 12 bars
1 cup Volupta Dried Mango
¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
¼ cup shredded or flaked coconut
2 cups old fashioned oats
¼ cup coconut oil
½ cup honey or agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp salt
optional: ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place oats on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly toasted and set aside.
- Prepare Volupta Dried Mango by cutting into small pieces with kitchen shears and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil until in a liquid state.
- Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla into a large bowl and mix.
- Add all other ingredients to the coconut oil and honey mixture until none of the oats are dry.
- Add the mixture onto the lined baking dish. Press down tightly with a spatula or more parchment paper.
- Chill bars for at least 3 hours. Once set, lift out of the dish using the parchment and cut on a board to even servings.